Dr. Ochev is a Invisalign® certified dentist. We offer an initial consultation free of charge, to determine if the Invisalign® teeth straightening system is right for you. During your visit, you’ll discuss the issues you have with your teeth and what kind of results you’d like to see. If he decides your situation is suitable for Invisalign®, you can get started right away.
Is Invisalign® for Me?
Invisalign® can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign® can certainly help. It's successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. In fact, Dr. Ochev can use Invisalign® in all or part of just about any treatment plan.
Treatment Plan with Your Goals in Mind
Your treatment will consist of a series of aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign® system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and Dr. Ochev, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Clear Benefits Right Before Your Eyes
If you're ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign® is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as this system. Invisalign® is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
- Dr. Ochev will take precise impressions and customize your aligners for your teeth.
- Even before your treatment is finished, your teeth alignment will improve and you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile.
- Your aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will even know you’re straightening your teeth. They’re unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings.
- Your aligners are comfortable to wear; there are no metal wires or bands and the edges are smooth so they won’t irritate your gums or cheeks.
- You can remove your aligners so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual, or attend special occasions.
Clear Aligner Technology (video)
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word! Why not get started with us today?