What is Invisalign®?
The Invisalign teeth straightening system is an alternative to metal braces.
The treatment consists of a series of clear aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since these aligners are custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and Dr. Ochev, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
- Dr. Ochev will take precise impressions and customize your aligners for your teeth.
- Even before your treatment is finished, your teeth alignment will improve and you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile.
- Your aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will even know you’re straightening your teeth. They’re unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings.
- Your aligners are comfortable to wear; there are no metal wires or bands and the edges are smooth so they won’t irritate your gums or cheeks.
- You can remove your aligners so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual, or attend special occasions.