You and us. Together, let's keep each other safe while keeping your smile healthy. Introducing our in-office COVID-19 Protocols.
- Reschedule if anyone you live with has been sick in the last two weeks.
- Call us first to let us know you have arrived. We'll let you know when to come in.
- Ask those coming with you to wait in the car or lobby. Come up alone.
- Wear a mask before you come in.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash with soap when you arrive and leave.
- Rinse with antiseptic mouthwash for 30 seconds before your treatment.
- Social distance when possible.
- We added an air scrubber to our HVAC system which runs 24/7. It uses a coil sterilization UV light to reduce airborne and surface contaminants.
- We run medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- We removed commonly touched amenities such as magazines and toys.
- We ask you COVID-19-related screening questions.
- We take your temperature first before escorting you to the treatment area.
- We disinfect commonly touched surfaces before and after each patient.
- We use aerosol reducers while you are getting treated.
- We offer contactless payment options.
Any questions? Just ask. Thank you for your cooperation.