You and us. Together, let's keep each other safe while keeping your smile healthy. Introducing our in-office COVID-19 Protocols.
Masks are not required but recommended.
On the day of your appointment, please call us at (415) 499-1717 to reschedule if you answer YES to any of the following COVID-19-related screening questions:
- Do you have a fever now or have you in the past 14-21 days?
- Have you come in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- We added an air scrubber to our HVAC system which runs 24/7. It uses a coil sterilization UV light to reduce airborne and surface contaminants.
- We run medical-grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- We removed commonly touched amenities such as magazines and toys.
- We disinfect commonly touched surfaces before and after each patient.
- We use aerosol reducers while you are getting treated.
- We offer contactless payment options.
Any questions? Just ask. Thank you for your cooperation.